2021 Talks | 3D Printing - Additive Manufacturing
a Digital Education Librarian who was in charge of the FAB Lab service including 3D printing.
b Library student assistant working with Digital Education Librarian. SDS Candidate.
Lecture 1: "我要怎么使用切片软件Cura？"
Lecture 2: "为什么我们的图书馆要引进3D打印机？"
Lecture 3: "增材制造技术发展到什么程度了？"
Lecture 1: Cura Workshop
YAO Shi c
c姚诗 万宝三维科技有限公司Ultimaker 技术工程师，专业从事FDM3D打印 6年时间，精通桌面打印机的硬件和软件原理
Date&Time: APR 14, 2021 @ 3PM-4PM
Online Link: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 956 0426 5429
Lecture 2: Transform Classrooms of Today for Jobs of Tomorrow with 3D Printing
d黄冠庭 Ultimaker亚太区应用工程师（Application Engineer, Ultimaker APAC）
e李顺荣 Ultimaker亚太区总监（Channel Sales Director, Ultimaker APAC）
Date&Time: APR 27, 2021 @ 10AM-11:30AM
Online Link: Panopto Link
How 3D Printers in Libraries can provide valuable research tools for:
- Industrial applications
- Understanding the requirements that birth these industrial applications e.g. Mechanical properties
- Showcasing printed parts and educating the real-world practical usage and ROI
- STEAM example understanding physics through 3D-printed parts, which are complementary to current tools in lab practical lessons
Understand what 3D Printing enables for Industry 4.0:
- Decentralized manufacturing
- Inventory reduction
- Lead time and cost savings
Through 3D Printing, understand engineering and specialty Materials.
How can Libraries add value to students:
- Authorised training center for 3D Printing, Materials and Cura
How can we use 3D Printing in daily lives:
- Encourage design thinking in day-to-day and not just for assignments and projects
- Application engineering in daily decision making
Lecture 3: Ultimaker Global Summit
Date&Time: APR 20-23, 2021