An online forum of creations produced by Library staff and users that encourages people to present their emotional connections with the Library.
Rules & Policies
1. The Library only accepts contributions from a CUHK-Shenzhen email account.
2. All creations received by the Library will undergo reviewing process. The processing time will depend on the size of the creation, the readability/contents of the creation, the period of submission time, and other external factors.
3. The Library will send out a notification through email if the creation has passed the reviewing process. If any changes are required, the Library will contact the authors via email for further actions. No notifications will be distributed if the creation is declined.
4. The creations submitted to the Library can be in any forms that are accessible online, such as videos, songs, writings and paintings.
5. By submitting to the Library, the authors agree to allow the Library to use, share, and reproduce all/part of the creations if the submitted works are published on QUAD.
6. The contents of the creations should not contain trolling, ranting, personal attacks, harassment, racism & discrimination, hate speech, sexism, rumormongering, advertising, pornography, or any other elements that are restricted by the Law of the People’s Republic of China, and/or the University Library policies & regulations.
7. It is the authors’ responsibility to ensure their creations do not violate the Law of the People’s Republic of China including copyright laws, and/or the University Library policies & regulations. The Library is not responsible for any consequences due to violation of laws.
Please provide the following information if you wish to become a contributor
All submissions need to be reviewed and proofread before posted onto the public domain. As a result, your contributions must be in an editable and viewable format that is required by the Library. Please check the following list if you have concerns about which format to choose:
1. Writings: Microsoft Office – Word; if you have pictures with your writing, you need to submit an additional picture file in your submission as well.
2. Pictures: JPG/PNG/PDF
3. Cartoons & Manga: JPG/PNG/PDF; if you have word descriptions/conversations within your creations, you need to submit a writing file of the words in your submission as well.
4. Music/recordings: mp3; if it is a piece of music, you need to submit a pdf file of your music score; if you have lyrics/speaking within your creations, you need to submit a writing file of the words in your submission as well.
5. Video: mp4; if you include acting roles within your creations, you need to submit a writing file of the script in your submission as well.
Attention!!! For file(s) over 10MB in total, please save your contribution(s) on One Drive and submit your One Drive link. (One Drive Manual)